9.12.2010

I learned ...

I learned ...

... That money does not buy class ";
... That being kind is more important than being right;
... I can always say a prayer for someone when I do not have the strength to help him in any other manner;
... That no matter how serious your life requires you to each one of us needs a friend to act goofy together;
... That sometimes all you need is a hand to hold and a heart to understand;
... We should be glad God does not give us everything we ask;
... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved;
... That God did not do everything in one day what makes me think I can?
... That to ignore the facts does not change;
... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I;
... That every person we know to be greeted with a smile;
... No one is perfect until you fall in love with that person;
... That life is tough, but I'm tougher
... That should keep his words sweet and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them;
... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your appearance;
... That the less time I have, the more things I can do.
Admittedly, after all, that nothing in this world makes it necessary not to be love.
(from Sandra Mendes on Hotmail)

No comments: